Re: MFS Team Season V FULL addon SCF

sorcerer wrote:

good morning,

sorry, could you tell me which serial should I put in the main.exe?

thanks

please me too, what serial needs to go in the main.. right now i have 22756

Hmmm.... Only some kind words for serv. V owners.
U need remake this Release.
U`ve many mistakes...& actualy I seen that in every Your post.
It`s not good,when U are posted Your`s releases,wich have ad make many many problems to other these files users...Ofcorse...make all from A-Y is hard....but better like to Ctrl+C from one forumand Ctrl+V in that....FUI
And then U want to be BIG MAN in thisforum...

IMPORTANT: THAT RELEASE IS COPIED.

DOWNLOAD link is no more AVAILABLE ,,, tongue

I WANT MUSERVER Season5 EP4
  -NewItems
  -Item+15 +MIX 100%
  -bug free
  -botpet
  -map warp 100%
  -wing s4 mix 100%
  -Item Fancy Naruto excellent
  -Ancient Item Inshop NCP
  -Double Goer Event 100%
  -New map
  - Golden Tantalos +5 drop item top class

56 (edited by sklokize 2010-10-02 07:13:22)

great that the reload happens to some crashs, I use windows server 2003

i tried this, only MU server working fine but when i go login to click server disconnected lol, i own dedicated server located at france, i dont think the problem is port coz all ports are open and windows firewall disableed, i set all IP to WAN still all working fine, so now the problem is via game client, cannot connect wtf sad

please help, i might give some bucks for those who can help me

please do add me at MSN: lacida@gmail.com

Im using the files right now... My problem now is that I have no loren deep... no barracks... and the solram,balram mobs are COWS... please help...

......no third quest..because dont have barracks map and refuge...FIX IT!!!!!!!!and no loren deep..please make update...client files and server files....thanks more power.....MFSTEAM

Marian_yo wrote:

i finaly made it to work but i cant get to change the goddamn name  on the connect server...the name u click to get tot the ID and Password panel ... i change the name in all the files...i even made a binary search in the folder for "MFS Team" but still no luck .... hmm

Marian_yo wrote:

the server seems to work but i get Disconnect after i click the server name...before i get to the login panel. Any idea why?i must have made a mistake on the config of the IP's or something...can u give a link to an install tutorial for this exact files? TY

Hey!! I finally made to work.. but mine works only with my lan ip o.O, i think the ip's are not corrected inputed, anyways.. i connect the client to server and when i click on server to get to login panel it comes with "Disconnect Server" can you tell me what modifications have you made, pls? big_smile

please reupload client from filefront.

Thanks