Re: MFS Team Season V FULL addon SCF

Why is that the GameServer.exe can not support windows2003 sp2?  Although you can set up a server successfully. But after about 10 hours later, all players will be dropped, and could no longer enter the game, unless restart the GameServer.

http://image.ohozaa.com/ib/47581.jpg

help me

28 (edited by inet 2010-04-19 03:53:44)

Server run OK but client can not connect to server !!! hmm  hmm  hmm

I ran everything. Server is running, the client is connected to the game. All very nice but in a way that the game Crywolf - Raklion 100% - 100% Kantru - 100% Kantru 2 to 100% Kantru 3 to 100% Swamp Of Peace - Vulcanus 100% - 100% is not going to maps. How can I run?

EdDee wrote:

I ran everything. Server is running, the client is connected to the game. All very nice but in a way that the game Crywolf - Raklion 100% - 100% Kantru - 100% Kantru 2 to 100% Kantru 3 to 100% Swamp Of Peace - Vulcanus 100% - 100% is not going to maps. How can I run?

i dont know but all older seasion i ran all nice, and now with this seasion it dont work as i wiste

31 (edited by misiekalfa 2010-04-20 11:48:00)

Hi guys, I have a problem with GameServerGS. I don't know why but it tries to connect to the SCFexDB with IP 87.246.27.53  wich should be 127.0.0.1 (this IP is in the shortcut link). GameServer seems to works properly. I want to mention that I have changed every occurrence of that IP in all files. Is it hard coded in GameServerGs.exe?

edit:
ok, i used advanced search and i found that ip in some files. now gameserverGS started good but i got error with checksync. is it smth wrong or anyway it's going to work?

edit2:
can u help me to crack main.exe in the client to make connection at ip 127.0.0.1?

edit3:
i cracked the main.exe, changed ip and serial. i made launcher using sky teams builder which shows if server is online. Launcher says that server is online but when i press connect and games loading then i get DC at the and hmm
Should download a patch or smth? server wersion is 1.06.30 but client is 1.07.01 (confg.ini).
please tell what i'm doing wrong smile

I have download patch 1.06.30 + cracked main. I have changed Ip and serial in that main, but still i can't connect to my server. It just doesn't work hmm
What client did u use to connect to this server? Can someone uplod his(her) client to any hosting site (like rapidshare) or give links to the right version of files?

regards,
misiekalfa

ok, i finally made it works smile

one question, how to make skill tree available?

hola quiero que me ayuden por que es que me aparase en el serverCS y error
4) EventServer disconnected.

les voy a enviar la imagen para que lo vean y me ayuden
[img]../error.jpg[/img]

smile

hi
i'm ira

sad

Who can tell me how to set up server file??????? sad  sad  sad  sad

I have problem whit version when i go into my server there is error new version of game is required
Pliz halp me

sry for my bad english

why i cant make this server is online !???
who can help me for this problem
thanks very much

Hello, plz help me, 3rd quest doesn't work.
Davias girl, morlon, priest - work good, but crywolf doesn't teleport barrakcs.

43 (edited by jiseung 2010-05-16 04:51:54)

CashShop Main.exe Creck would like to know what works for you.

Version = 1.07.01
TestVersion = 1.07.01

Or have a gyesineunbun main creck cashshop Version 2 If you are please share.

I do not know English are you Google translator to translate to apologize for any inconvenience.

Have a nice day

I not run Gameserver help me!

I run server OK. so Click Server Clien Login Disconnect!

How to use
Need

SCFVipShop

Please guide

/vipbuy

Guide is needed.
I have not used

misiekalfa wrote:

I have download patch 1.06.30 + cracked main. I have changed Ip and serial in that main, but still i can't connect to my server. It just doesn't work hmm
What client did u use to connect to this server? Can someone uplod his(her) client to any hosting site (like rapidshare) or give links to the right version of files?

regards,
misiekalfa

share your client please.. i keep dc from server..
need your help.. please..
thank.. (:

50 (edited by sorcerer 2010-07-10 23:06:00)

good morning,

sorry, could you tell me which serial should I put in the main.exe?

thanks