(1 replies, posted in Help / FAQ)

Opens a blank, right click select the encoding (UTF-8) on it!

After repeated tests. . 3 can not be transferred, the Imperial case was incomplete. . .

A change in JS can be resolved. . . +14,15 Not support it. . . . To switch the game does not test any tools with the GM after the transfer switch to get into three games, two turn to enter, X store is not supported. . . Lost to normal. . Is the only empire into two layers, depressed, if you do not set up to provide a network drive I put the finished ends of hair up, you study under the Kazakhstan,I am sorry Louzhu the. After I re-tested pairs of copies are normal, that is how the rate of change objects violence? Who is Sai Keluo code

Your side lost the normal copy of the empire into two layers seemingly only? I used 1.07G client can not? ? ?

Do you have modified the client do, can not be issued me a copy? The best is in Chinese. .

I ask. City7. . Why can I only into the empire, a layer, like how to change it into the other layers?
There is this GS does not support the sub-yuan McGee goods, adding stores and directly linked GS?
Do you have to support stores editors do, can issued me a not?

I add sub-yuan McGee items to the store. . . GS Direct Close. . .
I ask, is there a tool for editing store? ? ?

Empire Event normal? ? Team after the break into the other side ah
Qing Geige usable client-side, as well as no better?

You've finished entering account passwords, display account wrong? ? That's the problem? JS does not know how many look-out for answers

(3 replies, posted in Server Releases)

01, any outstanding items can not be sold into hit stores, shops selling things that can not be sold
02, lost a copy of support, but in the end a golden chest can not be opened, the last task of the NPC did not pay
03, Imperial copy is required before they can enter the team, after the point of the Empire team a copy of NPC, another person dropped
04, Mall does not support, PC Mall that does not support
05, mosaic system support, the master system does not support the
06, map movement is wrong, the numbers do not